mercredi 9 mai 2012

WELCOME TO THE RUNNERS TALE

WELCOME TO THE RUNNERS TALE

This blog is meant to be a way of sharing my running adventures with all people, not only runners.  Running to me, is more than just the sports activity. It's become a way of life. The year 2012 is by far the most exiting year in that late sports career (I'm 41years old and started running 3 years ago). The highlight is to be the my participation in the 10th edition of the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, but before that there are a couple of very nice races ahead, to get fully prepared. Trail running reunites more than one passion: Mountains and nature, traveling, personal challenge and the satisfaction and emotions once accomplished an endurance race. Those voyages and experiences I'ld like to share with you. Enjoy the trip...

Dominiek

Aucun commentaire: